- Psychiatric Services including a Psychiatric Evaluation, Medication Monitoring
- Nursing Services and the Day Health Clerk are offered to aid with any medical issues, administer medication and provide overall Health Service, includes an assessment by an RN
- Individual Therapy twice weekly
- Family Therapy 2 times monthly or weekly depending on needs of family
- Group Therapy 3 times a week
- On-going case management by licensed staff.
- Educational Services are offered by the WASC Accredited NPS. Service tracts include: Graduation, Certificate of Completion, GED, and Vocational/Transition Services. The school offers special education, DIS services (Speech, Occupational Therapy, Psychological testing),CIF participation, extra-curricular activities, ROP, community college classes, mainstreaming, vocational/life skills assessments and job placement.
- Educational Workshops and Activities designed to enhance skill development, socialization and to provide for a structured after-school program. The Partial Hospitalization Program consists of the following enrichment activities in addition to therapy:
- Social Skills Training
- Anger Management
- Workability Training
- Study Skills Workshop
- Independent Living Skills
- Recreational Activities
- Computer Lab
- Transportation will be provided within a 30 mile radius of the facility for PHP and 10 miles for IOP.
Payment: Oak Grove accepts payment from insurances and a variety of private and public sources. We have an on-site payment counselor to assist in facilitating funding issues. If you have questions about specific payors, please call our Business Office 951-677-5599 ext 2226.
Please follow and like us: