Oak Grove offers many employment opportunities for those interested in treating and educating at-risk youth. We currently have over 380 staff between our two campuses and Wraparound Program.
- Residential – Youth Support Workers provide 24 hour direct supervision to the residents in one of our 3 Dorms.
- Day Program – Educational Assistants provide educational and behavioral support in the classroom or as a 1:1 to provide individual instruction and supervision.
- Non-Public Schools – Jack Weaver School in Murrieta and Oak Grove at the Ranch in Perris – Special Education Teachers and Substitute Teachers
- Clinical – Licensed Therapists (LCSW and LMFT) provide case management and individual, family and group therapy for our residents and students.
- Community Based Services – Facilitator/Therapist, Behavioral Specialist, Parent Partners provide services to clients and families in our Wraparound Program. Life Coaches and Mentors provide guidance and direction to individuals in our Independent Living Program (Thrive).
- Dietary – Dietary Aides and Cooks assist with the preparation and service of meals and snacks in our cafeteria.
- Environmental Services – Our facility is maintained by Maintenance worker, painter, groundskeeper and plumber positions.
- Housekeeping – Housekeepers Perform daily cleaning tasks to maintain the facility in a sanitary, orderly, attractive and safe condition.
- Transportation and Vehicle Maintenance – Drivers that are at least 21 years of age with an approved DMV printout and approved by our insurance company provide transportation to students in our day program. A mechanic maintains and repairs our fleet of vans and cars.
- Health Services – Licensed Vocational Nurses, Licensed Psychiatric Technicians and Registered Nurses disperse medications and provide other Health Services to the residents.
- Business Office – Accounting, Medical Records, Receptionist, Administrative Assistants and Human Resources provide administrative support to the facility.
Oak Grove believes the health benefit component is important to the total compensation program and offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, life insurance, vacation and holiday pay, sick leave, and more. Full time Employees are eligible for Group medical and dental insurance and voluntary vision insurance on the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment. All employees are provided with group life insurance coverage and access to an employee assistance program.
Other benefits which the employee may be eligible for are: Direct Deposit to financial institutions, Flexible Spending Plan, Disability Products, Life Insurance and discount tickets to various Southland attractions. All Oak Grove employees that meet the eligibility and participation requirements may enroll in the Oak Grove Institute Foundation, Inc. 401 (k) Plan.
If you are interested in applying for an available position, please email resume, contact information, and the position you are interested in to HR@oakgrovecenter.org.